Job Seekers, Welcome to Governmental Public Health Careers
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 275 Jobs
Save Agent
Loading... Please wait.
Maryland Department of Health Logo
Maryland Department of Health

Baltimore, Maryland

NEW! NEW!
Washington State Department of Health Logo
Washington State Department of Health

Tumwater, Washington

NEW! NEW!
California Department of Public Health Logo
California Department of Public Health

Sacramento, California

NEW! NEW!
Health Research, Inc. Logo
Health Research, Inc.

Albany, New York

NEW! NEW!
California Department of Public Health Logo
California Department of Public Health

Sacramento, California

NEW! NEW!
Washington State Department of Health Logo
Washington State Department of Health

Tumwater, Washington

NEW! NEW!
California Department of Public Health Logo
California Department of Public Health

Richmond, California

NEW! NEW!
Trust for America’s Health

Washington, D.C.

NEW! NEW!
Health Research, Inc. Logo
Health Research, Inc.

Albany, New Mexico

Washington State Department of Health Logo
Washington State Department of Health

Tumwater, Washington

Health Research, Inc. Logo
Health Research, Inc.

Albany, New York

Health Research, Inc. Logo
Health Research, Inc.

Albany, New York

California Department of Public Health Logo
California Department of Public Health

Sacramento, California

California Department of Public Health Logo
California Department of Public Health

Richmond, California

Georgia Department of Public Health (GDPH)

Decatur, Georgia

Health Research, Inc. Logo
Health Research, Inc.

Menands, New York

Health Research, Inc. Logo
Health Research, Inc.

Albany, New York

Georgia Department of Public Health

Atlanta, Georgia

Georgia Department of Public Health (GDPH)

Decatur, Georgia

California Department of Public Health Logo
California Department of Public Health

Sacramento, California

Health Research, Inc Logo
Health Research, Inc

albany, New York

California Department of Public Health Logo
California Department of Public Health

Sacramento, California

California Department of Public Health Logo
California Department of Public Health

Sacramento, California

Massachusetts Department of Public Health Logo
Massachusetts Department of Public Health

Boston, Massachusetts

Washington State Department of Health Logo
Washington State Department of Health

Tumwater, Washington

Loading... Please wait.
Assistant or Associate Professor - Preventive Medicine, Memphis
Assistant or Associate Professor - Preventive Medicine, Memphis - 2100000089 Description The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC), Department of Preventive Medicine is seeking a Physician Epidemiologist for a full-time, tenure-track, faculty position at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor. This position comes with up to 80% of effort protected for research, with the other 20% allocated to clinical practice responsibilities. A dual appointment in a clinical department would be feasible as appropriate. The Department of Preventive Medicine, with over 20 full-time faculty members, is a highly collaborative and transdisciplinary department that includes expertise in preventive medicine, biostatistics, epidemiology, behavioral res


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.